Like many businesses you depend on a fleet of cars, vans, or trucks to service your customers and clients and get products or services delivered on time. But when the rubber meets the road, all types of obstacles and issues could create problems along the way. The need to use vehicles is a necessary part of many different enterprises. After all, what quicker way is there to put your employees in front of existing and prospective customers and get your products where they need to go in an efficient manner?
While it’s easy to have the proper oversight and insight within your business operations, once outside those four walls, road conditions, weather and situations involving other drivers are completely out of your control. Any accident an employee is involved in could result in bodily injury, and this includes injuries sustained by other drivers, passengers, or even pedestrians. These are situations for which you could be found liable, and can include damage caused to other vehicles or property, all of which could put your business in financial jeopardy, which is why you must carry new jersey commercial auto insurance.
Business auto insurance is the only solution to concerns whenever a company routinely uses vehicles in their daily operations. It is without a doubt the best way to keep you, your employees and your business moving in the right direction. Most policies can be customized to fit your individual business needs. There are also many commercial auto insurance options available for the vehicles you own, lease or rent for business use.
New Jersey commercial auto insurance options
Here is a list of some standard options to help ensure you and your business are fully protected whether or not you are deemed responsible:
- Bodily injury liability coverage for other drivers’ and passengers’ injuries or death
- Property damage liability coverage for damages to someone else’s property
- Comprehensive coverage for your vehicle in losses resulting from an event other than an accident
- Collision coverage for your vehicle when your car hits, or is hit by, another vehicle
- Uninsured / under-insured motorist coverage for any injuries, damages or death caused by an at-fault driver without insurance or insufficient insurance to cover all costs
- Medical payments coverage for care expenses incurred by you and passengers in your vehicle injured in an accident
Contact an agent with any specific questions you have concerning New Jersey commercial auto insurance coverage.